2010年12月14日火曜日

7

I passed a commercial bookkeeping examination ;) yay!


I called my dad last night to talk about studying abroad. I was going to take out a student loan for it but he said he could prepare the money, it would be tough for me to drive myself into debt, and I would not need to do that.
He’s fantastic. *0* I really appreciate everything he does for me.
I have to work harder and study much harderrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

Btw, I read an article about Mao Asada’s slump.
In this article she said “There’s nothing I can do about it.”
I haven’t seen her performances for a while so I don’t know what happened to Mao.
She also said “Experiencing many things can help me push myself in the future. If I don’t compete, I don’t think I can grow from this current stage. Everyone has their ups and downs. But I cannot afford to perform as badly as I did at the NHK Trophy. I think I can do better in France“
I’m not interested in ice skating but I was impressed by her strong will. I’ll check her next performance for sure.


カナダに湯たんぽはあるのかしら?????

1 件のコメント:

  1. I'm so happy that you wrote about (my)Mao.

    She is trying to change her way of jumping to do better performances at Sochi Olympic.
    It's really hard for iceskaters to change it because they have been jumping in the same way since they were young!
    She always says that " I want to challenge new things every year so that I can grow. "

    I heard her body fat percentage is really low and it could give bad influence on her pregnancy in the future.
    But she still keeps practicing ....

    返信削除